Our brand new mechanized and automated motor painting system is the direct result of our philosophy, which makes us pay attention even to the smallest details. From the idea of giving color to our motors, effectively and precisely, on 3 dimensions and in different thicknesses, we developed our painting robot which spreads the paint with the capability of an artisan. Here at Bronzoni the tradition of motor manufacturing joins with innovation, influencing the efficiency with the manual ability that has always been distinctive for our workers.
BACKGROUND: F2 ANTICORROSIVE POLYURETHANE
- Mixing of the components through digital control
- Controlled paints pre-heating
- Highly personalized robotization
- Uniform thickness of the product
- Utilization of next generation electrostatic spray guns
- Air-conditioned room
- Digital check of the thickness during the painting phases
- Standard color RAL Blue 5010
- Possibility of color choice for the client
- Possibility of performing resistance tests in saline fog
- Normal or MODERATE paintings according to the Regulation DIN 600 721-2-1 suitable for external or internal installations.
For short periods: up to 100% of humidity rel. to the maximum temperature of +30°C.
Constantly: up to 85% of humidity rel. to the maximum temperature of +25°C.
- Special or WORLDWIDE paints according to the Regulation DIN 600 721-2-1
Suitable for external installations, in corrosive atmospheres (aggressive and marine environments)
For short periods: up to 100% of humidity rel. to the maximum temperature of +35°C. Constantly: up to 98% of humidity relative to the maximum temperature of +30°C.